Electric pizza and snack ovens add versatility to your kitchen, allowing you to cook and serve popular dishes like pizza, hot dogs, wings, hot sandwiches, and more. Most of these ovens are countertop models and some are stackable, making them easy to add to kitchens of all sizes.
If you’re considering adding pizza and snack ovens to your restaurant, you may be wondering what to look for and which models will work best.
Commercial Snack and Pizza Oven Buying Guide
When searching for snack and pizza ovens, there are a few essential things to consider, such as:
- Size: How big is your space? What kind of volume do you handle? You need to ensure that your oven can not only fit in your space, but also handle your order volume.
- Purpose: What will you be using the oven for? Are you cooking pizza, snacks, or both? Consider whether you need a versatile oven that can do it all, or if you need a specialized model.
- Cooking Time: How quickly does the model heat up and cook food? If you need to get your food out quickly, you’ll need an oven that can meet your speed needs.
- Durability: It’s important to choose a model that’s built for commercial use and with highly durable materials, such as stainless steel.
- User-friendliness: Is the machine easy to use? If not, orders may go out more slowly, you may need to spend more time on training and staff may be frustrated.
- Maintenance: Is the oven easy to clean? Does it have convenient features like removable crumb trays? Consider how much time will need to spend cleaning and maintaining the machine.
- Temperature Range: What is the maximum temperature for the oven? Will it meet your needs? Again, you’ll need to consider what foods you’ll cook to answer this question.
These are some of the most critical points to consider when choosing a commercial pizza and snack oven. You may have unique needs that also need to be considered, so keep these in mind when comparing models.
Electric Pizza Ovens and Industrial Snack Ovens Reviews
We offer a wide range of pizza and snack ovens, but which one is right for your restaurant? We’re going to share some of our top picks for the best commercial pizza oven and snack oven.
The Winco EPO-1 is a countertop pizza oven that can cook pizzas up to 12.” Pizzas cook in just 15 minutes or less, thanks to the bottom and top heating elements.
The EPO-1 can reach a temperature of 700 °F, making it ideal for cooking pizzas. In addition, the Stay On feature will keep the pizza warm for up to 60 minutes, and the crumb tray allows for easy cleaning.
This Winco commercial pizza oven is lightweight (just 23 lbs.) and compact, so it's ideal for kitchens of all sizes.
If you’re looking for larger commercial electric pizza ovens for sale, the Marsal CT301 is a great option. This model features stainless steel on the front, sides, and top. The back and bottom feature aluminized steel.
This two-deck pizza oven uses three tubular heaters and has a temperature range of 150°F to 550°F. Built-in baking stones help you achieve a crispy crust while cooking the pizza quickly. Inside the oven, there’s also mineral fiber sheet insulation, which helps reflect and preserve heat.
The CT301 is quite a bit heavier than the Winco model, but it is highly durable and easy to clean.
The Sierra C1840E is a 40” countertop electric pizza oven with an 18” conveyor belt and all stainless-steel construction. With electronic temperature control and digital read-out, this is one of the best electric pizza ovens for busy kitchens. Not only can you adjust the temperature with precision, but you can also control the speed and direction (forward or reverse) of the conveyor belt.
Cooking time ranges from 1 to 20 minutes, and you can cook more than just pizza. You can also use this oven for cooking other snacks, such as baked dishes, cookies, calzones, chicken wings, baked goods, pita bread, pies, and more.
The C1840E is thermally insulated and completely stackable (up to three units). One thing to note is that this is not a portable pizza oven. While its dimensions are just 68” W x 41” H, the unit does weigh 425 lbs.
For restaurants in need of snack ovens, the Nemco 8300-230 is an excellent option for steaming hot dogs. This 13” countertop model can handle up to 150, 6” hot dogs and 30 hot dog buns at a time. What’s great about this model is that it has a really compact footprint, which means it can fit in even the smallest kitchen or concession stand.
The water reservoir can hold up to 7.5 quarts of water and drains for easy cleanup at the end of the day. A low water indicator also lets staff know when it’s time to refill.
The unit is made with 304 brushed stainless steel, which is known for its corrosion resistance. The back panel and front sliding doors are made from tempered glass for easy product visibility and durability.
If you’re looking to add hot dogs to your snack stand or restaurant, the Nemco 8300-230 can easily accommodate customers and high-volume operations.
If you’re looking for versatile commercial electric pizza ovens, the Equipex BAR200-1 is a great option. This countertop oven uses infrared top and bottom heat to cook snacks and pizza quickly. The 15-minute timer makes it easy for staff to cook food and tend to other customers.
The BAR200-1 has a compact footprint (18” W x 17” H) and is lightweight (28 lbs.). Plus, it has double shelves, allowing you to cook more foods at once.
Whether you’re looking for portable electric pizza ovens or a large commercial pizza oven for sale, we’re sure to have an oven that meets your needs and budget. Consider the points in the buying guide and compare the models listed above to find one that will work for your kitchen or concession stand.