Cadco VKII-220 VariKwik Heavy Duty Large Size Fast Cooking Tri-Heat Oven, 220 Volt, EA
Disclaimer: Manufacturer can change the appearance of the product without prior notice
- Digital control
- Beeps at end of cooking cycle
- Heat settings up to 500° F
- Stackable with VK-SK stacking kit (optional)
- Automatic fan shut-off when door is opened
- Includes 1 large aluminum spatula
- Includes 1 CrisPlate™ anodized, non-stick adjustable height cooking plate
- Electrical specifications: 220V/60/1-ph, 3365 watts, 15.3 amps, NEMA 6-20P plug
- Standards: NSF approved, MET certificate, cULus
Cadco VKII-220 VariKwik Heavy Duty Large Size Fast Cooking Tri-Heat Oven, 220 Volt, EA is a durable stainless steel construction for both in- and outdoor use. Perfect for catered events this electric countertop convection multi-technology oven will suit all kinds of food serving establishments from coffee shops to canteens.
|Units of measure||EA|
|For use with||VK-SK|
VariKwik™ oven uses Tri-Heat technology to prepare food quickly. Tri-Heat technology consists of heat convection, temperature conduction, and 2 infrared elements.
Heavy-duty stainless steel construction with the charcoal finish is a durable and elegant kitchen equipment that will complement your countertop. Its bottom-hinged door is made for long term heavy duty use.
14x14 inch cooking area has 2 height slots for cooking plate fits 14 inch pizza. Touch screen system provides full digital programmable control. It can save multiple programs and has USB-programming capability. At the end of the cooking cycle, the unit beeps and screen flashes to let you know it has finished the program.
Cadco VKII-220 VariKwik Standard Warranty
- 2 year limited warranty (1 year on-site service parts and labor, 2nd year parts only)
- 1 year on oven motors and fan
- 90 day on light bulbs and gaskets
- 30 day on glass
Cadco VKII-220 VariKwik Fast Cooking Tri-Heat Oven is made in the USA.