Univex 4612, Manual Economy Slicer with 12" Knife
Disclaimer: Manufacturer can change the appearance of the product without prior notice
Univex 4612, Manual Economy Slicer with 12" Knife FEATURES & TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Light duty, intermediate volume slicer
- Maximum duty 2 hours a day
- Powerful 1/4 hp motor standard
- Adjustable slice thickness from 0 to 1/2"
- 12" Precision slicing German hollow ground blade
- Blade RPM: 420 RPM
- Permanantly mounted protective edge guard for operator safety
- Voltage: 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
|Units of measure||EA|
Like all Univex slicers, the newly designed 4612 Economy Manual slicer is certified to meet and exceed the latest NSF/ANSI standards, for safety sanitation and performance. The Economy, Manual gravity feed slicer, features a 12" precision German hollow ground blade, strong belt-driven transmission, rugged multi-position meat holder, permanent safety blade edge guard and built-in sharpener.
Solid anodized aluminum construction with smooth curve transitions redirects liquid and debris away from the operator for improved all around cleaning accessibility. The 4612 can be used up to 2 hours a day, great for small operations.
Reviews on Univex 4612, Manual Economy Slicer with 12" Knife